Arthritis Exercise Program – Bassendean
This is a gentle, low impact exercise program is suitable for people with any form of diagnosed arthritis. Each class is led by a physiotherapist and the program will include exercises for strength, flexibility and balance.
The classes will consist of both seated and standing exercises. Alternatives will be provided for those who wish to remain seated.
Participants who attend must be diagnosed with arthritis, and be able to hear and understand instructions.
It is recommended that you consult with your doctor before commencing a new exercise program.
*Please wear comfortable clothes for exercising and bring a water bottle.
Time: Tuesday’s 1:30pm to 2:15pm.
Cost: $70 ($60 online).
Type of service or program: Strength and balance exercise programs
- Host organisation: Arthritis & Osteoporosis WA
- Venue: Bassendean Community Hall
- Region: Metropolitan South
- Address: 48 Old Perth Road
Find on Google maps
- Contact: 9388 2199https://www.arthritiswa.org.au/event/arthritis-exercise-tuesdays-130pm-bassendean/