Arthritis Exercise Program – Shenton Park
This is a gentle exercise program suitable for people with any form of diagnosed arthritis. Classes are led by Jane Stott, Physiotherapist.
This program will include exercises for strength, flexibility and balance.
The class can be done mostly sitting down if necessary, mat exercises are optional.
Please wear comfortable clothes for exercising and bring a water bottle.
Time: Monday’s 11:00am to 12:00pm.
Cost: $95 ($85 online)
- Host organisation: Arthritis & Osteoporosis WA
- Venue: Wyllie Arthritis Centre (Seminar Room)
- Region: Metropolitan South
- Address: 17 Lemnos Street
Find on Google maps
- Contact: 9388 2199https://www.arthritiswa.org.au/event/arthritis-exercise-monday-11am-shenton-park/