Ballet for Arthritis & amp; Osteoporosis – Shenton Park
A gentle class introducing the basics of ballet and is specifically for those with arthritis or osteoporosis who have never danced or who have had a long break.
The benefits of dance for arthritis and osteoporosis are:
- improve core stability
- improve balance
- improve coordination
- build muscle strength
- increase flexibility
- build stronger bones
All ages are invited – It’s never too late to try!
Participants must be able to walk unaided and be able to hear instructions.
Please bring your own water bottle.
Time: Friday’s 11:00am – 12:00pm and 2:00pm – 3:00pm.
Cost: $85 ($75 online).
Type of service or program: Strength and balance exercise programs
- Host organisation: Arthritis & Osteoporosis WA
- Venue: Wyllie Arthritis Centre
- Region: Metropolitan North
- Address: 17 Lemnos Street
Find on Google maps
- Contact: 9388 2199https://www.arthritiswa.org.au/event/ballet-for-beginners-friday-11am-shenton-park/