Home Modifications and Assistive Equipment to Prevent Falls
Occupational therapists provide free information and advice to help people choose and access the most appropriate assistive equipment and home modifications, to support the prevention of falls and improved wellbeing.
In addition, through ILC’s Private Options, our health professionals can provide expert assessment, prescription, training and support to use assistive equipment that will enable people to more safely manage daily tasks. We also offer a consultation service about home modification designs.
The ILC provides information and support for a wide range of assistive equipment including:
– home modifications such as grab rails, ramps and bathroom modifications;
– mobility devices, such as walking sticks, walkers, wheelchairs and scooters;
– bathing, showering, toileting and dressing aids;
– telecare technology such as emergency call systems; and
– cushions, seating, beds and mattresses.
Independent Living Centre WAThe Niche, Suite A, 11 Aberdare Road
Find on Google maps
Phone: (08) 9381 0600