Indigo (formerly the Independent Living Centre WA) offers solutions for greater independence and inclusion for all. Our services cover assistive technology (devices and equipment) home modifications, therapy, driving and training services.
Our experienced health professionals have been providing Western Australians with information and advice about a wide range of assistive technology for more than 40 years including:
- Home modifications such as grab rails, ramps and bathroom modifications
- Mobility devices such as walkers, wheelchairs and scooters
- Bathing, showering toileting and dressing aids
- Telecare technology such as emergency call systems; and
- Cushions, seating, beds and mattresses.
Our services are available for everyone. Some people may be eligible to access funding support for our services, such as through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) or other funding avenues, alternatively our services are available on a fee for service basis.
Please contact our team to discuss how we can assist with falls prevention and assistive technology solutions specifically for you.
Type of service or program: Keeping your home free from hazards, Looking after your eyes and eyesight, Safe footwear and healthy feet, Social and community activities, Strength and balance exercise programs