Silver Salties is a physical activity and social connections initiative for older Australians. It includes accessible, friendly, safe and beneficial activities at the park, clubhouse, beach, pool and surf which cater for older Australians regardless of their age, weight, mobility, fitness and experience. Morning tea afterwards is always encouraged too!
The program is delivered by:
Type of service or program: Social and community activities
The main target audience for this program is: Older adults who want to join an exercise group, Older adults who are looking to join a sporting club or participate in a leisure activity
When is the program delivered: The launch event will be Thursday the 28th of January at 9am which will include information about further programs.
- Host organisation: Trigg Island Surf Life Saving Club
- Venue: Trigg Island Surf Life Saving Club
- Region: Metropolitan North
- Address: 360 West Coast Drive
Find on Google maps
- Contact: Jessie94473556jbarker@triggisland.comhttps://www.revolutionise.com.au/triggislandslsc/events/85038/