Golf is a fun way to improve your balance, strength, power, flexibility and coordination.
Ballroom dancing is a great way to improve your balance, coordination, strength, flexibility and cognition.
Click the website link below to find your local class.
Visit the Line Dancing WA website to view a database of line dancing classes run in WA.
Occupational therapists provide free information and advice to help people choose and access the most appropriate assistive equipment and home modifications, to support the prevention of falls and improved wellbeing.
In addition, through ILC’s Private Options, our health professionals can provide expert assessment, prescription, training and support to use assistive equipment that will enable people to more safely manage daily tasks. We also offer a consultation service about home modification designs.
The ILC provides information and support for a wide range of assistive equipment including:
– home modifications such as grab rails, ramps and bathroom modifications;
– mobility devices, such as walking sticks, walkers, wheelchairs and scooters;
– bathing, showering, toileting and dressing aids;
– telecare technology such as emergency call systems; and
– cushions, seating, beds and mattresses.
Stay On Your Feet® is a falls prevention program for older adults. We can provide you with free booklets and brochures, provide free volunteer led presentations to your local community group and help with information and referrals over the phone.