Vision Australia is a leading national provider of blindness and low vision services in Australia.
In WA, Vision Australia provide a variety of services to people who are blind or have low vision, enabling them to remain independent within the community using strategies & adaptive equipment solutions.
Type of service or program: Looking after your eyes and eyesight
- Host organisation: Vision Australia
- Venue: Vision Australia Western Australia
- Region: Goldfields, Great Southern, Kimberley, Metropolitan North, Metropolitan South, Midwest, Pilbara, South West, Wheatbelt
- Address: Level 1, 3/3 Rosslyn Street
Find on Google maps
- Contact: 6246 4505https://www.visionaustralia.org