Click here to order FREE brochures and much more!
To order any of the Stay On Your Feet® resources including pamphlets, booklets or promotional material for older adults please see our online ordering system.
Simply click ‘Register as a User‘ and enter your contact and postal information and create a password. Then you can order large quantities of resources for your clients, patients or other older adults in the community. Orders can only be placed within Western Australia.
Some resources are only available in PDF version whilst others are available to be ordered in hard copy and delivered free of charge.
Tips on how to use Stay On Your Feet® resources
If you are hosting an event or stall you can find promotional templates and media kits to use when promoting your event or stall.
- Are you looking for exercises for your patients? Why not have a look at the strength, balance and flexibility flyers. As we know there are many factors involved in preventing falls’. When providing information or pamphlets to the older person you are working with it may be important to tailor the information you provide to their needs or point out or circle the page of the leaflet that may be more appropriate for your older person.
- The Move Improve Remove booklet can be used a discussion started with someone you are working with.
- A poster could be displayed in your clinic or in an area where older adults or family members will view it.
Why not add the Stay On Your Feet® website to your ‘favourites’. You can do this by simply clicking on the star or favourites bar then selecting ‘Add to Favourites’.
Apps and technology
- Trails Making Test (Trails) is a neuropsychological test of visual attention and task switching. It can provide information about visual search speed, scanning, speed of processing, mental flexibility, as well as executive functioning. It is also sensitive to detecting several cognitive impairments such as Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
- Fear of Falling: Icon-FES
- iGeriatrics-Mobile App developed by the American Geriatrics society and include falls information.