The Fuel Your Body facilitator guide provides a guide to delivering the following key messages in a fun and interactive presentation.
- Eat regular meals and snacks to stay strong and fuel your body
- Make sure every meal or snack is made up of nutritious foods from the five food groups to keep your body working well
- Drink more water to help you stay healthy and active
- Drink less alcohol to keep your brain and body healthy
Download the Fuel Your Body facilitator guide.
A new Fuel Your Body Booklet is available and can assist you in your presentation to help create discussion and encourage reflection about healthy eating, hydration and limiting alcohol. The Stay On Your Feet® program also has additional free resources that can be downloaded or ordered through our Online ordering system.
To make it easier here is a list of the resources you may want to use that we have referred to throughout the toolkit:
- Fuel Your Body PowerPoint Presentation
- Fuel Your Body community resource
- Evaluation Form
- Case Studies
Other useful resources
- Fuel Your Body Media Kit
- Stay On Your Feet® – Event Poster Template
- Fuel Your Body Conversation Starters
Are you interested in evaluating your presentation?
Evaluating your presentation is valuable to gauge what the group has gained from attending, what worked well and what can be improved. Evaluation forms have been provided for you to use. By completing the forms and returning them to the Stay On Your Feet® team, you and your participants will go into the draw to win a prize.