Our new campaign, Build Your Balance is coming soon. Build Your Balance looks at the importance of improving and maintaining balance to help prevent slips, trips and falls. The campaign runs from 1 September to 30 November. Read on to find out how you can get involved.
Attend The Regional Launch Event
Stay On Your Feet® are partnering with Southern Wheatbelt Primary Health to launch the Build Your Balance campaign. Celebrate 20 years of Stay Active classes in the Wheatbelt and recognise the Stay Active volunteers. With an array of exciting activities taking place, join us on the day to:
• Participate in the Wheatbelt’s biggest senior Stay Active class
• Find out why balance is important to keep you strong and independent
• Have your balance tested
• Take part in a tai chi class,
• Join us for a free lunch!
When: Friday 1 September, 10.00am – 1.30pm
Where: John Higgins Community Centre, Narrogin
Please RSVP to Paige at Southern Wheatbelt Primary Health on (08) 9881 0385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 24 August.
Download the event flyer to find out more.
Sneak Peek – New Video Coming Soon!
Our new Build Your Balance exercise video will be available for viewing and ordering from 1 September. Keep an eye out for the eNews special briefing edition coming soon to learn more.
• Book a free Move Your Body community presentation led by peer volunteers for your local community group. Presentations are free and run for 45 minutes. Click here to book or find out more.
• Listen out for our radio and newspaper campaigns beginning this September.